Nautica: Boats and Bubbles


 Went for a pre- birthday brunch this past Sunday at the Sailing Club in Hyderabad and I absolutely love its location by the water (Tank Bund is a manmade lake of sorts and the bridge over it is what connects Hyderabad and Secunderabad)
  Although this was not my first time there, I still l l love how completely old school it is and yet has moved on and evolved with time and technology. The blue walls are filled with framed paintings of the time it was opened many years ago. Polished deep red mahogany furniture does nothing but compliment the blue and white accents and and the sailing theme runs throughout. My apologies for the lack of pictures of the interiors because we weren't allowed to take any. But all is not lost...I did manage a couple outside.
      What's even better, is that it calls for a trend that's definitely doing the rounds this season.. and I must say, is one of my favorites - The Nautica.


Here's what I wore - the nautica :) 




Top - Westside,; Jeggings - Splash; Scarf - Accessorize; Bangles - from all over;  Watch - Fossil; Shades - ALDO; 
Earings - ALDO; Bag - Lifestyle (not available anymore) Shoes - Charles & Keith; Lipstick - Chambor ( Rubis Rouge <3)













And how bout some nautical stripe and hearts nail art. Love!! Must try! 




XOXO

Bee







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts