The Sister Act in Singapore...

So it's been a year, and only now this city feels like home. I can finally say I am almost local. Almost.

There are parts of me that don't ever want to settle in one place and crave to find a new destination and then there are parts of me that says - this is it. This is where I will live.

Some of you who know me personally, know that I have been through some rough weather this past year and those of you who don't know me - well, now you know.

The Sister Act India has always been about the tough, independent, free-thinking, free spirited woman, who expresses herself in more ways than one - her sense of style, her conviction, her strength, her perseverance and her strength. That's also what my sister and I preach. And we practice before we preach.

So here goes, glimpses of my stay in Singapore so far...











Comments

Popular Posts