Acid Bright! \m/


First of, my sincere apologies for the slight slack in posting updates lately! Though I've been a little caught up, I have however, still got a lot to share! SO without further delay, here's what my latest outfit has been all about:

Acid Bright and Tangerine!



Yes, I absolutely love it since the time i saw it in the Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 collection which I posted about on my Facebook page Bee Bubbly a while ago and knew I just had to get my hands on it! What you see is what I came up with.




Jacket and Pants - Splash, Top - Mango, Bracelet - Westside, Shades - Ralph Lauren, Shoes and neckpiece - gifted, Nail Paint - Lakme, Lip color - M.A.C, Perfume - Gucci Guilty





In this look, I opted for a jacket instead of a complete solid tangerine colored dress because I wanted to highlight the advantages of a jacket:

1) if you don't have a lean frame, the whole jacket-over-a-top-look cuts the frame down and makes you look leaner.

2) The bright jacket takes the attention away from whatever areas you are not the most confident about--yet.

3) If you aren't into bold colors as much as I am, then this gives you just the right splash of color instead of OD-ing by wearing a whole outfit of a single bright color.

4) it's totally versatile!


So go ahead and try it out for yourself and have fun with it! 

xoxo

-Bee 



Comments

Popular Posts