There Will Be (Ox)Blood

I've been lusting after a pair of Ox Blood/Burgundy pants for a while now and for some reason I didn't want them in just any fabric, oh no! I wanted them in corduroy! I had tried every place I could think of and found a couple I liked too but then to my realization, I'm a bit picky when it came down to picking up just the right one that would look great on me and being that they were a trend and am not sure how long they'll stick around, I wanted them to be insanely affordable (read, super cheap! as far as pants go) obviously it wasn't easy and almost felt at some point that I might be at war with the universe in trying to find them! Just when I was giving up hope, I went window shopping and happened to walk into Max and there they were...between the pastels and the monochromatic printed shirts, under the label - 899/- They were the fit I was looking for, not too burgundy nor too red. Just plain perfect and of course, the rest is history...
If you're out for a pair of affordable deep-rich-colored pants give Max and Lifestlye a try and if you're into pastels then definitely try Globus. You won't be disappointed. I find the pants in Max are more affordable compared to the ones in Globus and Lifestlye (1300/- & 1600/-) but their range of colors are lovely!

What I wore: shades- Rayban, equine top- Mango, corduroy pants- Max, shoes- Steve Madden, sling bag- Accessorize, watch- Fossil, bangles- Westside.

Photo Credit: Jatin Chojar











Comments

Popular Posts