The Putty Tat's Christmas

Its the most wonderful time of the year
There'll be parties for hosting
Marshmallows for toasting
And Caroling out in the snow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories of 
Christmases long, long ago.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

It's Christmas eve and  I was invited over to a dear friend's house to deck up the Christmas tree and indulge in some holiday cheer...and chocolates and champagne, of course. While there, my attention was caught by this fascinating ginger cat that has adopted my friend's house. It seems that 'adopting a house' is a natural tendency for cats and although they are mostly moody and not really social, this one, known as Mau, to my surprise, is the opposite. Not only is it friendly, it absolutely loves striking a pose for the camera! Remind you of someone you know? Haha!! 
 



 Nothing brings family and friends together like festivals do and I love how festivals bring out the best in everyone and everything and with Christmas no matter what you believe in or which faith you follow, there is something very comforting and magical in the idea of sipping hot chocolate, all bundled up warm listening to carols with a Christmas tree in the corner and a good book. Maybe that's just me or maybe that's just how I imagine it, fueled by my father's narrating skills as he read me Dicken's Christmas Carol when I was a child and all the Christmas movies I grew up watching. Everything's pretty and sparkly, spending time with friends and family, stories,pictures and memories. Yes it truly is a wonderful time of the year. 





What i wore, my mint green pants from Globus (at a steal!); light pink heels- gifted; white formal shirt - Westside; polka dotted silk stole- Lifestyle; long string of pearls and earrings- gifted-Sydney(Australia); black front-open sweater- Promod. On my lips: MAC(Please Me), eyes: Revlon liquid liner.
Photo credit: Jatin Chojar













Merry Christmas!
-Bee

Comments

  1. so cute cat *_*
    great look ;)
    have a nice hollidays my dear

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Hope you had a good Christmas! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts