Wearing White. Wearing it Right.


Wearing white has been a challenge for me most of the time because it can easily be not the most flattering color. So wearing white in the garment that suits you best is the way to go. 
    For me, wearing a white blouse; or a skirt; or a dress above the knee works. Since I'm well, "vertically challenged" wearing white trousers or leggings not only cut my length but seem to make the legs look stubby. The only time I do opt for white lowers is when I wear them with my high-heels and the trousers fit to perfection around the thighs and simply flow down to about two inches beyond my ankles. Pairing them with high heels just adds the perfect amount of length i need to distract the eye from my height. :)

Here's my outfit of the day: a loose white long shirt with black leggings and rustic accessories for the much needed fun! 







White Kurta - Splash, Leggings and Bangle- Westside, Shoes: Glam Doll: Guwahati, Bag - Accessorize, Metal Peter Pan Collar - made by me, Nail paint - Storm Green Lackme, Lipstick- Chambor (see below) 



and something that I absolutely love lately..my Chambor - Rubis Rouge red lippy!! 



That's all for now. Posts about some DIYs soon!

XOXO
Bee




Comments

Popular Posts