Color Block Party..!!

I arrived super late to the party but I had the best time ever! Splendid food, great people, lovely sheeshas and my beau by my side!

Before the party we went to the same bistro as last week..! Yeah I over do the things I love!
RUCI & IDONI






I am wearing a dress from Vero Moda which I featured in a blog post HERE. My Multicolore LV was best suited for the color block theme. How did I color block? I colored with neon colored bangles, shoes and green flowers in my hair.
Sanjiv is wearing a purple Chinese collar shirt from United Colors of Benetton.

At the party:
Color blocking with Bee Bubbly!

with the host..!


Piyush Chojar - Regional Head, Andhra Pradesh - AND(Anita Dongre)

Had the most fun!

PS - Sorry for the grainy pics. I forgot to take my camera. Thank God for iPhone camera!










Comments

Popular Posts