Product Review - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer

Clinique DDM Review
I have always admired Priyanka Chopra, her radiant dusky skin and her beautiful smile. So when I read an interview of hers in which she said she uses the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer, I wanted to give it a try. I was quite in luck when my cousin brought me a whole kit full of Clinique's best sellers. So you can look forward to more reviews on Clinique Products.

As a software engineer, I know how you're always running out of time. We don't get time for our facials or beauty treatment. Well I was lucky enough to come across a product that dramatically delayed the need for a facial treatment. No wonder it's called the Dramatically Different Moisturizer.


A swatch:


Available at Shopper's Stop in GVK One.
  • What it did to my skin: Improved the texture, made it supple instantly, my skin just drank it up.
  • When do I use it: ALL THE TIME NOW..!! Morning and Evening, and even before my workout.
  • After 2 weeks: Hey I didnt have to wait 2 weeks for the result. My skin was radiant after a day, and my face highlighter went back to the drawer
  • Would I recommend it: Yes
  • Is it worth the money: I would say MAYBE since all it does is hydrate and you need a sunscreen after it.
All in all, a good product but pricy!

Comments

Popular Posts