Do the Dot!


This post is inspired by a look and a trend that I saw on the red carpet recently and absolutely loved!

The first were the neon Christian Louboutin shoes that Kristen Stewart rocked on the day of the press conference for the movie Snow White and the Huntsman in Mexico city and looked sensational in menswear-inspired outfit that included a crisp cropped white shirt (Marios Schwab) and a pair of gray cropped trousers (Vivienne Westwood)
pictures to follow :) 




The second was this beautiful Dolce & Gabbana white-and-black polka dot number that Jessica Chastain wore for the Madagascar 3 photocall. (shoes- Jimmy Choo) 



So here's my look combining the two elements. Although the neon being a fairly new trend and the polka dot a classic vintage one, I think they go quite well together.



*Dress- 109°F, Neon Bag- Commercial Street - Bangalore, Neon bangles - Lifestyle, socks- gift, Shoes - Catwalk*



Now I know that the shoes are not neon and are instead oxfords but I still think of polka dots as classic and vintage and that is what these oxfords remind me of too..that and well, I'm in love with these. They've been my 'go to' shoes as you can see from an earlier post. 





Hope this gives you some ideas to do your own spin on these trends!!


xoxo
Aru


Comments

Popular Posts