DIY: Fairy Lights!
1) A string of lights.
2) 3 to 4 packs of ping-pong (Table Tennis) balls in white (or in colors for a more fun look).
3) Pair of scissors.
4) Transparent sticky tape.
1) if the sting of lights is long then fold it/double it in a manner that two lightbulbs match up with one another
2) poke holes in the ping-pong balls with a pair of scissors or a screwdriver. (Be careful!)
3) insert a pair of light bulbs in one ping-pong ball and secure in place with sticky tape. Continue to put other pairs in different ping-pong balls till all pairs of light bulbs are covered.
4) drape wherever you want it and light them up!