Singing in the rain with Make-up on..!
I know you have read this one last year, around the same time. But let's refresh any how!
Rain brings humidity, humidity causes sweat, sweat causes pores to open. So here's a list of products or types of products that are best for the rains:
- A primer or a serum with some SPF. Try the Youth Code from L'oreal or Kiehl's Clearly Corrective.
- A light water based sun blocking moisturize. Just coz you can't see the sun doesn't mean it ain't there!
- A mineral foundation - preferably loose powder (like the one from L'oreal True Match) or airy mousse (like Photo Ready from Revlon)
- Water proof mascara. Currently loving the Mayebelline Falsies.
- If you love lining your eyes. Try a waterproof eyeliner. I personally LOVE L'oreal Telescopic
- Lip and cheek tint - Love the one from Benefit. The one from Body Shop is a close second
Keep hair fuss free and keep a scrunchie handy. But please don't put it around your wrist, place it neatly in your bag.
Now that I have mentioned so much waterproof make up. I should tell you that it is a night mare to get off. Don't fret. It comes off EASY with Baby Oil, Almond Oil or Olive Oil. Plus these are great for your skin too.
So have fun and sing in the rain!