Let's Connect...


Monday, 14 January 2013

Power of positive thinking?

Haven't we read this one before?! But where did the wind blow that piece of paper where they wrote about how to get out of a rotten mood, pull up your socks and face your damn demon?! Where's that on the menu, huh?

It's not easy. Some times I just can't figure how and why I got in this rotten mood? Was it the lack of sleep thanks to the barking dogs in my neighborhood or the fact that I had to get to work the day after? Or the anxiety of pending bills? Or the fact that I have head of flat hair today? I DON'T KNOW!

What I do know is that only i have the power to feel better. No one, not even Prince Charming can get me out of this rut if I choose not to! So i am pledging this today, again, to myself that I will restart my day today at 11.18 AM with a positive outlook. I will feel good about the fact that my café mocha was extra delicious this morning, that my pants fit a bit loose this morning, my house-keeper turned up a whole hour early today and that my house was clean before I finished my last brown bread toast. I started the good habit of having water as soon as I wake up and adding a teaspoon of honey to my brekky. I sent an I Love You text to Mr.Man just now. The sun is sunnier today and I start at a new gym today! My life's simple or should I say un-complex. So why the rotten mood. And one rotten apple spoils the bunch. Well, I am more a pear than an apple now!

Why am I rambling(yet again). A: because I can. B: because you're the best audience I can get.

So moral. This post must have a moral. Look at the glass as half full because it's the way achievers, winners look at it. And I ain't no loser missy!

A fashionista must feel as good as she looks. And I look lovely, so my feelings must echo that!

UPDATE at 11.49 AM: And the right songs just starts up- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Pics for visual appeal in case the writing isn't appealing enough(please note the sarcasm):


No comments:

Post a Comment