Winds of Change

I know it's been a while since my last post...okay, so it's been a really really long while since my last post! Not that it's an excuse but quite a few things have changed. To begin with, since my last post, I'm now 22 :P and wiser I hope. Secondly, over a month ago, end of August to be exact, I traded in my work life at Facebook for a student life at AMITY. True this is a drastic career change but a change that occurs in almost everyone's life, at least once.
       Through the time that I worked, I did pick up/learn and "unlearn" a couple of things which will probably contribute to how I deal with situations from here on. I learnt that being open and encouraging people to be open about ideas and thoughts go a long way in problem solving. "If you never ask, the answer will always be 'no'." Being bold and being naive is the key to progress..and hardwork and patience is what drives you to it. I learnt that our differences is what makes us bond and keeps us "out of the box". I learnt what work-life balance is and how much practice I need to get anywhere close to that balance. :P I learnt that one needs friends at work as much as one needs to work. Most importantly, I learnt that it doesn't take someone big or powerful to make a significant change or an impact, all it takes is a clear sight of the bigger picture and the realization that just because something is the way it is, it doesn't mean that it should be.
     To answer a few questions that I think you may have: Why? Because doing an MBA in HR was something I had wanted to do for a long while, before I gave in to the dark and insanely glamours side of fashion :P and I've always believed that no amount of education ever goes to waste.
     Does this change the theme of my blog? No, I and my posts will pretty much be the same as before - infused with as much fashion and fun as before, if not more. However, posts may include questions like "and how does this trend...make you feel?" haha!
    What does this mean for you as a reader? I will now mean it when I say "fashion on a budget!" :P
So stay tuned for upcoming posts!

Love
Bee




Comments

Popular Posts