Trip to GB..! Not Great Britain..!

GB stands for General Bazar in Secunderabad. It is synonymous with "you want it, then you find it here" All the thrifty fashionistas do go to GB, once in a while. Known to have great textile stores, embellishment stores and some old school accessories stores, this place is heaven for fashionista on a budget! But, be warned, you have to have patience to rummage through piles and piles of tacky, loud and gaudy stuff. Sorry for being so harsh with my words!

Along with all of that, some of the best tailors in town have their shops there, and that is why my sister, the lovely Bee Bubbly and I went. Along the way, we were super distracted as the photos tell. Have a look.

Le Canon:

Monty's Bar (A heritage building)

So aptly dressed! Micky Mouse tee - check, waistcoat - check, leggings - check, attitude - check! 


Moi!

Colors!!!

Reminds me of the jholas we carried to college!

Matching Center and I stick out like a sore thumb!

Check these out!!




Lace shop! I went dizzy! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

"Take a picture of me" moment!

 Bee Bubbly and her sexy sling bag!

My awkward smile (I was being stared at for taking pics) and so my camera shy owl turned in the next one!

Maybe if I looked down I wont look as embarrassed!

Note to self: Eat less carbs! LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts