New Perfume in town and at just Rs 1650/-

I was out on my usual Sunday rounds of the Shopping Malls, looking for stuff I could tell you guys about. I came across the new 2012 Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom perfume. 

What I have always loved about Elizabeth Arden is how wearable it is in India, esp in Hyderabad. You know how temperatures effect perfume. I always felt that fresher floral notes are more suited for India. And Elizabeth Arden Green Tea range of perfumes have always been fresh and citrus-y. They have also been well received by a lot of women in India. I have had every one of their summer specials - Lotus, Camellia, Lavender and Intense. And now Cherry Blossom.

This perfume is oriental, given the cherry blossoms in it. It's the perfect mix of the fresh and floral. Often times manufacturers go wrong with mixing the two. Often times companies either offer fresh or floral. However, Cherry Blossom delivers on both aspects very well.

When would you wear this perfume? I would probably wear it in the day, even to work. Its not distracting or over-powering, unlike other oriental perfumes. It is, in fact, quite pleasant and leaves behind a trail. 

How does it deliver on the Money aspect? It is priced at 1650 for 50 ml, which is think is pretty affordable for a perfume that packs in so much goodness. The price was more of the reason why I bought it without giving it a second thought. Like the smell, loved it after half an hour on the skin and costs Rs1650/-. Hell yeah I want it!

Who is this perfume best suited for? Any and every girl, who wants to feel fresh and sensual at the same time...and hey that's quite a combination!


Comments

Popular Posts