What's Black and White and Red all over?

I remember when I was in school, there was a riddle that was asked around a lot. What's black and white, and re(a)d all over? and the answer would be Newspaper. So here's my weekend inspiration. Black White and Red.





My take on Black White and Red

My 'Some like it HOT' mug from Cafe Coffee Day, Red iPhone cover from Sydney Optus store, Red key chain made by me, Semiya Upmaa made by my Mom.

Great start to a great day.

 Outfit inspired by Black white and red all over


Top - Sussan Australia, Neck piece- Primark London, Jeans - Levi's Red Loop with Swarovski, Red shoes - Ginger, Splash

Also, I woke up to a phone full of notifications...How lovely of people to miss me while i was away in my slumberland..Here's a song inspiration for you guys! So turn up the music coz the sun just came up ;)

David Guetta featuring Chris Brown - Turn up the music

So coming back to the Snooze(News)paper... what's happening in the world today? I try not to focus on the bad...the news channel are enough to deal with already..good stuff is what people ignore..So leave me a comment of the good stuff you heard about today.

XOXOXOXO!

Comments

Popular Posts