Trying to be a 'Certified' Fashionista

Don't be fooled by the word certified honey! I AM a fashionista and I don't need nobody certifyin' me..lol
I work in a beautiful, successful, well known IT services company in India. It's lovely and pays me for all the pretty fashionable things I can buy. So now you know why I love my job.

I write a blog coz I can and it's free, and for once my beautiful lappy doesn't argue with my point of view. Noticed how I used 'beautiful' so many time already? Well, coz i wanted to call this blog 'Ramblings of a beautiful maniac'. That didn't meet the purpose.

So what is my purpose? I am here to show you how you can be a very fashionable person even without having your father leave you a fortune or you having the life of a prince/princess. Heck! I live like a princess on a six figure salary, so can you! (That is if you're not living like one already)

So why am I trying to be a certified  fashionista you ask.If you're from IT or an IT services company, you would know that every half yr or yr, one has to take a few certifications for your betterment and progress as a Software Professional. And THAT is exactly what I am doing. Honey, it means a promotion! So I am studying right now...and fashionably too.

So here's my list of things you need to study and study well for an exam:

1. Comfortable Pajamas and Tee. Preferrably the ones you wore when you were studying for the last test you aced.


Tee: http://www.cafepress.com/+software-engineer+t-shirts Pajamas: http://www.indiamart.com/aries-knitwears/womens-wears.html
2. A lit scented candle so you don't get hungry every two seconds

3. Your iPod to cut out the noises in your house...aka Mom screaming

4.Your Smart Phone. So you won't be distracted by your "Ringxiety" if that's a word. Feeling anxious that your phone might be ringing and that you might miss a call/text/whatsapp from the President.

5.A scribble pad to take notes or to doodle.

6 A fuzzy pencil or a pen a la Legally Blonde

7. YOUR STUDY MATERIAL!!!!


And you're all set to crack the test!

Comments

  1. I liked the style...it's got what i can say..the 'Swipe' (aka swiping your card at the office)of an IT professional...with a peppery (aka spicy)'swing'of being a trendy fashionista..

    A great way to put 'swipe' and 'swing' together!! Just keep em coming...best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts