With Red and Grey You Must Play


Darker colors make the body look much leaner than the lighter hues. I'm not saying give up all the pretty pink,blues and greens in your closet but I AM saying that there are more darker tones that you could be experimenting with instead of just black. You're probably thinking "black never goes out of style!" and you're right but there is more that you can wear besides black. Before I got hooked on to colors, there was a time a few years ago when I would wear black alone to such an extent that my attitude was pretty much "I'll wear another color when they invent one darker than black." That, thankfully has changed as you can see and for good reasons - 1) The problem was never of an outfit not being in black; the problem was the fit. 2) Wearing black in the Summer..that's right, it's quite a torture. 




*Top- Vero Moda, Leggings- Westside, Ballerinas- Max, Pearls- from sydney (similar ones in Splash) Watch- Fossil, Big Red Ring and Stole- Lifestyle, Lipstick - Day Kiss Lakme, Nailpaint- 24 Lakme, Perfume - Gucci Guilty, Bag - gifted (Kolkata)* 
Photo Credit - Sana Ahmed 

Comments

Popular Posts