Oxford and the Sun






*Top- Revolution, Pants- Denims from Marks&Spencers, Shoes- Catwalk, Sunnies- Ray Ban, Bangles- Max and Ayesha, Locket- thirft store, Watch- Fossil, Bag- Gifted, Perfume- Ralph Lauren, Lipstick- Lakme, Day Kiss*

Essentially, it's a white top and dark pants. This is something that I've noticed and have learnt to add my own flavor to it -- a white shirt/top and dark lowers can do wonders for just about anybody. The key to make it work just lies in the fit. make sure the top/shirt fits you right.  I'm 5'2 which I think is around the average indian woman height so short tops and dark trousers add the illusion of length.
I rarely wear just black and white. I always and I really do mean always need a pop of color and spunk in my outfit so the bag and the shoes do just that for me.

Photography: Sana Ahmed









Comments

Popular Posts