What she thinks..



Writing a blog is a first for me. Not sure what I was thinking when I decided to start one. Was browsing the Internet and one thing led to another and pretty soon I had created this blog. The facts are simple. I’m a girl who loves her shoes; loves her bags; loves her accessories and so LOVES fashion and looking for a place to pen my thoughts down and share them, starting a blog didn’t feel like a tough decision. I’m not looking for a serious profession in fashion writing and I don’t have a particular style, I guess if you ask me that question five years down the line then perhaps I’d have an answer but for now all I can think of is what I’m reminded of …William Blake once said “I must create my own system or be enslaved by another man’s. I will not reason and compare; my business is to create.”

About me, to begin with, I’m 21 and came into the fashion world a little late I guess…oh, I loved playing dress up and all that as a kid but the knowledge of brands and designers came later…much later. My guide was my elder sister who till today epitomizes everything glamorous and elegant known to me. Besides her, there is a mash up of people, varying from Hollywood stars and famous characters to poets and politicians, whom I look up to; who inspire me to do something fabulous. To name a few, Alexander McQueen (you may love it or hate it but you just can’t ignore it), Lady Gaga, Audrey Hepburn, Victoria Beckham (love how she’s dressed for every occasion) Wilfred Owen, Kate Middleton, Adriana Lima, Carrie Bradshaw, Adel, Michael Jackson, Andy Warhol and Marilyn Monroe, Coco Chanel…the list seems endless; each unique and fabulous in their own way.

Comments

Popular Posts