C.O.L.O.R.S.

"Wouldn’t it be terrible?  Wouldn’t it be sad? 
If just one single color was the color that we had?
If everything was purple? Or red? Or blue? Or green? 
If yellow, pink, or orange was all that could be seen? 
Can you just imagine how dull our world would be if
 just one single color was all we got to see?" 

Its hard for me to imagine my life without colors. I love colors. In my final year of college last year, we as students of Psychology were expected to submit a complete research/thesis on a topic of our choice related to social, health or educational psychology. So it was no surprise that I chose 'colors: an indicator of levels of emotional maturity' as my research topic. It was a qualitative 5000 word research and I love how well it turned out and lucky for me so did my external examiner and lecturer. :P

Nothing says fun and trendy like a tiny hint or a splash of a bright color to a dull outfit. Don't get me wrong, I love a good black, gray or beige outfit. But for me, it isn't a party till the colors have been invited. :) My latest 'go-to' to add that extra something to an outfit, has been the bangles my friends sent across for me from Mumbai (India) and i absolutely love them. 


Since you'll always find me wearing bangles and bracelets, these are clearly my favorite. :) My friends know me very well. 


Comments

Popular Posts