Tribal Instincts!

Just as basic as basic instincts, I have tribal instincts. Is it just me or the onset of spring-summer makes me feel like a tribal goddess. I imagine myself in a flowy animal print maxie dress paired with a chunky tribal necklace. Hair in a messy bun, luscious lip gloss, bronzer, mascara, the new Steve Madden studded flats, in the African Savanna. That's my imagination.
What I actually do is: White tank, ripped distressed denims, chunky necklace and bracelets, Steve Madden flats, in the concrete jungle.
If you think of it, tribal trend is kind of an amalgamation of the animal print+color trend. It works very well with any outfit. My two cents: Get a statement neck piece this spring-summer and feel like the goddess you ought to be.


Tribal Instincts!

Comments

Popular Posts